- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your information for payment and billing purposes, to notify you of changes to the website, to update you about new products/services and to improve our products/services. We will only contact you with your consent.
- Except with your consent, we do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorization outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact email@example.com.
Approved usage of the Dubai Airshow logo(s) both past and present is detailed below. The logo of the Dubai Airshow is one of the most important aspects of the overall brand. Correct and approved usage of the Dubai Airshow logos protects the integrity of the show and its brand. The official Dubai Airshow logo is found in the header of this page. Incorrect usage of the official logo is strictly prohibited and official approval is necessary prior to reproducing the logo on any collateral, website, etc. Please contact the Dubai Airshow to obtain approval for use of the logo.
Marketing Collateral Distribution Policy
The Dubai Airshow prohibits the distribution of any marketing collateral throughout the show floor unless agreed in writing with F&E Aerospace.
Any marketing collateral found placed throughout the show floor will be thrown out without any warning.
This includes placing collateral at, but is not limited to, the following places: Media Center (Magazine Distribution Bins), Show Info, Registration etc. It is very important that the Dubai Airshow looks and feels like a professional place to conduct business and cannot have marketing collateral impacting the look of the show. Again, any marketing collateral found placed throughout the show floor will be thrown out without any warning. Thank you for cooperating with this policy.