Borja Dosal Roiz obtained a Business Management university degree from the University of Cadiz (Spain) in 2002, after not giving up studying he achieved the Aeronautical Engineer university degree from the Catalonian University of Polytechnics (Spain) in 2007, specializing in Air Navigation.
He started his professional career in 2007 working for Iberia Airlines in Madrid, this was followed by his experience in Spanair Airlines (Barcelona) and British Airways (London) always holding the position of CAMO Avionics Engineer building up experience in both Airbus and Boeing fleets. Finally, in 2013 he settled down in Abu Dhabi and currently continues his Avionics Engineering endeavors working for Etihad Airways.
Over the recent times he has been a keynote speaker at several conferences:
Avionics Maintenance Conference (Dallas, April 2018): ADS-B OUT DO-260B Mandate.
MRO Middle East (Dubai, February 2019): Big Data, Prognostics and Predictive Maintenance.
Collins Aerospace Airline Symposium (Barcelona, April 2019): The benefits of predictive maintenance and Big Data on the connected aircraft.
Airline & Aerospace MRO & Operations IT conference APAC (Bangkok, October 2019): The Benefits of Predictive Maintenance and Big Data on the Connected Aircraft.
Aerospace Big Data Flight Global (Barcelona, December 2019): Implementing Prognostics and Predictive Maintenance using Big Data.
25 February 2020 | 11:00 - 11:45 | QUANTUM LEAP FOR IFE DISRUPTION: PUSHING BOUNDARIES WITH DIGITILISATION EFFORTS
The session highlights some exciting digital journeys taken by airlines and how airlines have turned their focus on tomorrow’s passenger. Digital transformation and adoption thereof has many aspects to it beyond data and IoT at the heart of it all is organisation culture, people and perceptions. Panellists will share:
• How can airlines begin to think like the world’s largest innovators and disruptors? What tools do they need to begin to design think their future
with passengers in mind?
• Real-life learnings on building a better CX with multilingual support powered by AI
• Lessons learned from digital transformation projects and initiatives
• How airlines can collaborate better, through a shared approach to data?
• How can airlines combine brand vision and digital tools to transform IFEC experiences?
• How can the data you already have support further IFEC investment?
Stay up to date
Subscribe to our free email updates.
You'll get about two emails per month. We'll never share your address.