Event Information and registration
How much is a visitor ticket and how do I register?
- The AIME and MRO Middle East exhibition and conference sessions are free to attend.
- Please register here
- Remember to print your ticket at home and bring it with you to the event.
What are the event dates?
- AIME is co-located with MRO Middle East and will take place 01 - 02 March 2023
What are the opening times?
Wednesday 01 March 2023: 10:00-17:30
Thursday 02 March 2023: 10:00-16:00
How do I register to attend the conference sessions?
- The show features two full days of conference content for AIME and MRO ME with over 50 speakers.
- It is free to attend.
- Conference sessions will take place at the Go Live! Theatre on the show floor.
- There are also live demonstrations and additional sessions at the new Onboard Hub, also on the show floor.
What is the Official Airline Programme?
- The Official Airline Programme is designed to enable Airline attendees to maximise their visit to the event with additional networking opportunities including exclusive access to the Airline Club Lounge.
- For more information please visit our Airline Buyers Programme page or contact us.
How do I get press accreditation?
- Please email MRO.AIME@fourcommunications.com
Can I bring a camera to the show?
How do I access the Official Event App?
- The event app is available to download from the app store and allows attendees to book meetings before and during the event.
- The app also enables Exhibitors to scan badges meaning all your event leads, prospects and connections are captured in one place, ready for you to download post event.
Is it open to the public?
- No, the exhibition is for trade visitors only, proof will be required by presenting a business card.
- No under16s will be permitted entry.
Who organises AIME and MRO ME?
- AIME is organised by Tarsus F&E Middle East, the organisers of the Dubai Airshow.
- MRO is a joint venture between Tarsus F&E Middle East and Aviation Week Network.
Venue & Travel
Where is the event located?
AIME and MRO MIDDLE EAST 2023 will be at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), Sheikh Saeed Halls 1-2
For more information on how to get there, please visit our venue and travel page.
- Please register for your free entry ticket to avoid queues on arrival.
How can I book a hotel room?
- See the venue & travel page for recommended hotels.
How do I get a visa?
- Please ask your travel agent or hotel to provide you with a visa letter.
- The Organisers are unable to supply letters or help with visas in any way.
Is there parking at the venue?
- Yes there is visitor parking. Both paid and free parking is available. The multi-storey parking behind Sheikh Rashid Hall has 1,385 paid parking spaces.
- There is also a multi-storey car park next to Sheikh Rashid Tower with 885 spaces. Free outdoor parking areas are located off 312th road close to the Convention Gate entrance as well as additional parking near the Za’abeel entrance.
Are there catering outlets?
- Yes, there is a restaurant inside the exhibition hall where you can purchase food and beverages.
- There are also a number of catering outlets at the Dubai World Trade Centre offering a wide variety of refreshments.
- The exhibition hall, meeting rooms and public areas have disabled access.
- There are also disabled toilets on site which are clearly signposted.
- An allocation of parking bays will be reserved for disabled drivers.
Lost and found
- A lost and found area is located on level 1, above Hall 8, in which items are stored for safekeeping until reasonable proof of ownership is presented at the collection point. The lost and found office operates 24 hours, 7 days a week and can be contacted on Tel: +971 (0)4 306 4600
- There is no WIFI in the hall but DWTC offers WIFI as a paid business service.