HEALTH AND SAFETY
What are the travel procedures to Dubai?
- For the latest on travel procedures to and from UAE, please visit the Emirates Airline website or check with your respective airline.
Do I need to be vaccinated to attend?
- Vaccination is not mandatory yet it is encouraged.
Will I be able to print my badge onsite?
Due to new health and safety protocols, badges and tickets will only be available online and there will be no onsite registration.
Please print your badge before arriving to the venue in colour onto A4 paper
- Individually sanitised and packaged badge holders and lanyards will be distributed at multiple locations onsite.
What if I get sick at the event?
- If you have a cough, a fever or difficulty breathing, and you are worried that you may have COVID-19, please seek medical attention, Contact DHA (Dubai Health Authority) and do not attend the event.
Is wearing a mask mandatory?
- Wearing of face masks is mandatory at all times.
Is there a list of approved COVID-19 test laboratories in Dubai?
- Operator: AlTadawi Medical Centre
- Timing: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Results: Stamped and sent via email (within 24 hours)
- Price: AED 150 per test
- Payment: Credit card (preferred) and Cash payment (available as an option). Official receipt will be provided for any form of payment
- Registration: Visitors will be asked to scan the attached QR code to book a slot online and fill their information before taking the test.
- View Online Booking Guide
- Location: Al Mustaqbal Street Parking
- View Location Map
Event Information and registration
What are the event dates?
- AIME is co-located with MRO Middle East and will take place 22 - 23 February 2022
What are the opening times?
Tuesday 22 February 2022: 10:00-17:00
Wednesday 23 February 2022: 10:00-16:00
How much is a visitor ticket and how do I register?
- The AIME and MRO Middle East exhibition is free to attend.
- Please register here for your free entry ticket and avoid queues on arrival.
How do I register to attend the conference sessions?
- The AIME Conference sessions will take place at the Go Live! Theatre on the show floor.
- The conference features two full days of conference content for AIME and MRO ME with over 30 speakers.
- It is free to attend for anyone registered to attend AIME and MRO 2022 - Register now
- View the latest agenda here.
What is the Official Airline Programme?
- The Official Airline Programme is designed to enable Airline attendees to maximise their visit to the event with additional networking opportunities including exclusive access to the Airline Club Lounge.
- For more inforamation please visit our Airline Buyers Programme page or contact us.
- Register Now to attend the event as part of the Official Airline Programme.
How do I get press accreditation?
Can I bring a camera to the show?
How do I access the Official Event App?
- The event app will be available to download from the app store in early 2022, and allows attendees to book meetings before and during the event.
- The App also enables Exhibitors to scan badges meaning all your event leads, prospects and connections are captured in one place, ready for you to download post event.
Is it open to the public?
- No, the exhibition is for trade visitors only, proof will be required by presenting a business card.
- No under 16s will be permitted entry.
Who organises AIME and MRO ME?
Venue & Travel
Where is the event located?
AIME and MRO MIDDLE EAST 2022 will be at Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), Sheikh Saeed Halls 2-3.
For more information on how to get there, please visit our venue and travel page.
- Please register for your free entry ticket to avoid queues on arrival.
How can I book a hotel room?
- See the venue & travel page for recommended hotels.
How do I get a visa?
- Please ask your travel agent or hotel to provide you with a visa letter.
- The Organisers are unable to supply letters or help with visas in any way.
Is there parking at the venue?
- Yes there is visitor parking. Both paid and free parking is available. The multi-storey parking behind Sheikh Rashid Hall has 1,385 paid parking spaces.
- There is also a multi-storey car park next to Sheikh Rashid Tower with 885 spaces. Free outdoor parking areas are located off 312th road close to the Convention Gate entrance as well as additional parking near the Za’abeel entrance.
Are there catering outlets?
- Yes, there is a restaurant inside the exhibition hall where you can purchase food and beverages.
- There are also a number of catering outlets at the Dubai World Trade Centre offering a wide variety of refreshments.
- The exhibition hall, meeting rooms and public areas have disabled access.
- There are also disabled toilets on site which are clearly signposted.
- An allocation of parking bays will be reserved for disabled drivers.
Lost and found
- A lost and found area is located on level 1, above Hall 8, in which items are stored for safekeeping until reasonable proof of ownership is presented at the collection point. The lost and found office operates 24 hours, 7 days a week and can be contacted on Tel: +971 (0)4 306 4600
- There is no WIFI in the hall but DWTC offers WIFI as a paid business service.