What are the event dates?
What are the opening times?
- 15 June 2021: 10:00-17:30
- 16 June 2021: 10:00-15:00
- Visitor Registration opens at 09:00 on both days.
- Official opening in Exhibition Hall at 10.00 on 15 June 2021.
How much is a visitor ticket?
- The AIME and MRO Middle East exhibition is free to attend.
- The two day AIME Workshops are also free to attend.
- Please register for your free entry ticket to avoid queues on arrival
How do I get a press accreditation?
Can I bring a camera to the show?
Is it open to the public?
- No, the exhibition is for trade visitors only, proof will be required by presenting a business card.
- No under 16s will be permitted entry.
What is the Airline Buyers Programme
How can I book a hotel room?
See the venue & travel page for recommended hotels.
How do I get a visa?
- Please ask your travel agent or hotel to provide you with a visa letter.
- The Organisers are unable to supply letters or help with visas in any way.
Who organises AIME and MRO ME?
Where is it?
Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), Za'abeel Hall 1.
For more information on how to get there, please visit our venue and travel page.
Can I park there?
- Yes there is visitor parking. Both paid and free parking is available. The multi-storey parking behind Sheikh Rashid Hall has 1,385 paid parking spaces.
- There is also a multi-storey car park next to Sheikh Rashid Tower with 885 spaces. Free outdoor parking areas are located off 312th road close to the Convention Gate entrance as well as additional parking near the Za’abeel entrance.
Are there catering outlets?
- Yes, there is a restaurant inside the AIME and MRO ME exhibition hall where you can purchase food and beverages.
- There are also a number of catering outlets at the Dubai World Trade Centre offering a wide variety of refreshments.
- The exhibition hall, meeting rooms and public areas have disabled access.
- There are also disabled toilets on site which are clearly signposted.
- An allocation of parking bays will be reserved for disabled drivers.
Lost and found
A lost and found area is located on level 1, above Hall 8, in which items are stored for safekeeping until reasonable proof of ownership is presented at the collection point. The lost and found office operates 24 hours, 7 days a week and can be contacted on Tel: +971 (0)4 306 4600
There is no WIFI in the hall but DWTC offers WIFI as a paid business service.