WED 01 MARCH
10:45MRO Forecast - Key Trends and Topics for the Region
Engage with the key facts and figures on the in-service fleet, growth rates and projections for the region as well as global trends. What consolidation and changes to the MRO landscape can we expect in 2023/2024? How will the macro-trends observed impact the aftermarket and MRO capacity?
11:15AIME Panel: Defining Customer-centric Cabins
Join our interior experts as they explore the power of customer satisfaction. This session will assess how customer-centric technologies, trends and policies are accelerating industry growth.
12:10MRO: Feeling the pinch
It’s all about the money. Understanding how inflation is affecting the industry: What efficiency and cost reduction strategies are in place? As prices and pressures on the market increase, how do we get a more joined-up approach? What incentives can be demonstrated to work within the MRO environment when it is such a competitive and complex ecosystem? How do we reward and reinforce the right behaviors/outcomes to achieve the desired results and avoid unintended negative outcomes? How are market stakeholders rebalancing or correcting themselves with changed operating models? Can we develop resilience and protect ourselves more effectively from a turbulent market and aggressive high costs?
12:50MRO: The Biggest Headache
Supply chain problems are only getting worse: How are airline and MRO business models adapting to mitigate? How forthcoming are the OEMs in helping solve these issues? How has the recovery trajectory been hampered by a broken supply chain? What technologies and capabilities may be able to transform the supply chain? Can the rapid adoption of new capabilities and digital technologies improve logistics challenges?
13:35AIME: Presentation - Increasing your Profit per-seat with Premium Economy
Premium economy has become the most profitable real estate on the aircraft. Seats in the premium cabin occupy barely 10% more space than economy and generate 33% more revenue per square foot. Join the discussion to discover how you can reap financial reward from upgrading your cabin.
14:00AIME: Panel - Investing in High-Quality Modifications
With the delays in new aircraft manufacturing, airlines are being forced to revamp their current models to match customer expectations. This session will discover the investments you should be making to keep up with competitors.
15:00MRO: Workforce – The First Hurdle
- Understanding the scale of the crisis: How it is impacting operations?
- How can the industry showcase the entry points to new talent and students to help them understand the career path and benefits of joining the industry? What is the role of Leadership?
- How can you show this is a resilient industry that is stable and sustainable to secure the necessary talent pipeline? Are we listening to what the future workforce want?
- Digital and New Technology and doing more with less: What can make your workforce more effective? What technologies and innovations can be a force multiplier for our employees, enhancing operations and quality, and mitigating staff shortages?
15:45MRO: Airline and MRO Insights
With a shortage of labour and materials, hear from the operators and MROs on what they are focusing on in the midst of the current crisis and how will they develop new capabilities and capacities. How are operators and MROs revising and synchronising strategies and business models as they adapt? Is there any framework or channel to learn from each other? With high demand and limited MRO in the region, join this discussion for knowledge and understanding on regional dynamics and practical understanding on how to boost productivity and lower cost in a challenging environment.
16:30End of Conference Day
THU 02 MARCH
10:30Aero-Engines Focus: Production Rates and Aftermarket Opportunities
As Engine OEM supply chains strain to keep pace with ambitious production targets set by Airbus & Boeing, what is the impact on the Engine OEM ability to support the aftermarket demand for legacy powerplants? How are OEM aftermarket offerings projected to change in the region and what opportunities, and hurdles, exist for independent MROs?
11:15MRO Focus: Sustainability - Motivate and Make it Relevant
- Understanding how sustainability initiatives can fit in with the Middle East region and culture: Guaranteeing awareness and responsibility from every position within the company
- How might sustainability strategies affect airline decision making and their demands and criteria for suppliers?
- What effective actions are being taken by regional MROs to support climate change targets for the industry?
- What are some of the key effects on the supply chain?
- Tips and best practices for measuring and monitoring scope 3 emissions: What are some of the benefits? What oversight is needed to navigate your team and partners in the right direction?
11:45AIME: Panel - Sourcing the Skies with Sustainable Interiors
To be a truly sustainable aircraft, manufacturers need to assess the materials used and how to improve the lifecycle. This session will assess the weight, reusability, and cost of sustainable materials.
12:25AIME Presentation - Unlocking the Commercial Potential IFEC
12:45MRO: The Key Word - Digitalisation
How is digitalisation driving efficiency and cost savings? Understanding how digital is bringing flexibility and value. How is the OEM seeing regional MROs coping with digitalization and what are some of the key benefits they are acknowledging? Predictive Maintenance and leveraging data: How much value could it create for airlines? How will the landscape of this market change?