Post Show Report
Review the latest product launches, industry announcements and key stats from the Event.
View photos and video interviews with Airline Buyers, Exhibitors and Speakers from AIME 2020.
Interested in Exhibiting at AIME 2021? then view what new packages are available here.
TWO LEADING EVENTS IN ONE
AIME 2021 brings together leading airlines and industry to explore the latest advancements in seating, flooring, cabin lighting, passenger experience and more.
AIME co-locates with MRO Middle East, the region’s leading exhibition for commercial aviation maintenance.
New for 2021
- + Aircraft Interiors Connect - giving you access to connect and book meetings with registered visitors and exhibitors.
- + Airline Lead Roundtable Sessions - Addressing the latest challenges and opportunities in the current market.
- + AIME Awards - Recognizing pioneering individuals and companies in the Middle East
TAKE PART IN AIME 2021
- Meet over 500 Airline visitors
- Network with more than 5,000 high-level attendees
- Access decision-makers through the AIME 2021 Airline Buyers Programme
- Enjoy a pre-arrange programme of meetings through our AIME 2020 Hosted Buyers Programme
- Browse products and solutions from over 330 exhibitors
- Gain from exposure to co-located event: MRO Middle East
LATEST TWEETS AND NEWS
- View our Post Show Report to learn about the latest developments in #aircraftInteriors and what industry leaders ha… https://t.co/pjGFuEaxOe
- On behalf of the team at the #AIME we wish you and your family a memorable and blessed Eid Fitr and hope you contin… https://t.co/nkS1025nz9
- With passenger numbers predicted to slowly increase while the world recovers from COVID-19, an idea to maximize ava… https://t.co/q5w91hKdMC
- This year #AIME2020 welcomed over 4700 visitors from 73 countries with 68 Airlines represented in total. Watch some… https://t.co/yll0BrS6UZ
- How will #airlines deal with social distancing guidelines once flight restrictions are lifted? Did #Janus offer the… https://t.co/70E5EhzyQE
- Join us for the next instalment of Aircraft Interiors Middle East - #AIME2021 co-located with MRO Middle-East, on 2… https://t.co/l32amBYXUa