Book Your Stand
Interested in Exhibiting at AIME 2022? Then view what new packages are available here.
Make the most of your investment with a range of sponsorship opportunities at next year's event.
AIME 2022 is the must attend event for all companies operating in the aircraft interiors, MRO, and related industries.
WHAT'S NEW FOR 2022?
AIME 2022 will bring together leading airlines and industry to explore the latest advancements in touchless technology, tanitization technology & coatings & future cabin concepts.
- Airline Advisory Board - Regional airline experts will support the event and highlight the biggest challenges and opportunities in 2022.
- New Networking App - Connect with clients, suppliers and industry colleagues through our matchmaking app.
- The Onboard Hub - Free to attend content providing insights on technologies supporting current market changes.
- VIP Airline Programme - VIP access provided to airline buyers with complimentary hospitality and a tailored meetings programme.
TAKE PART IN AIME 2022
“Over the years, Aircraft Interiors Middle East and MRO Middle East have developed a reputation as
the regions dedicated platform for key players, airline buyers and suppliers to meet and interact.
Exhibiting at this event is recognised as the ideal way for new innovations and solutions to reach
this decision-making audience.”
H.H SHEIKH AHMED BIN SAEED AL MAKTOUM, President of the Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Chairman of Dubai Airports, and Chief Executive and Chairman of Emirates Airline
LATEST TWEETS AND NEWS
- Aircraft Interiors Middle East is back with @AviationWeekMRO on the 22-23 February 2022 and geared up to support in… https://t.co/kyjqri2hTK
- RT @Aerospacelegal: Top story: @AIMiddleEast: 'Thrilled to see the #aviation industry reconnect live and in-person at MRO Middle East 2… https://t.co/PIulOICpNQ
- Thrilled to see the #aviation industry reconnect live and in-person at MRO Middle East 2021, DWTC. Don't miss today… https://t.co/sKbuKoCqLX
- RT @flydocs: Hello from #Dubai! Andy, VP Global Business Development at #flydocs, is here at the #MRO Middle East 2021 and he’s… https://t.co/pXlUcDqoIc
- RT @diehlaviation: Premiere at MRO Middle East 2021: Our Touchless Hand Sanitizer - integrable into any area of the base cabin constru… https://t.co/SeD0FBZ2Ih
- RT @AvWeekEvents: Highlights from the opening day of MRO Middle East 2021, final day! #MROME #AvWeekEvents https://t.co/BJNpFzA0GP