Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) is being held on February 2-3 2015
This two day exhibition and conference provides the ideal platform for interiors suppliers, providers and buyers to network and establish new relationships in the Middle East. Middle East operators and passengers are seeking the ultimate in aircraft refinement, connectivity and efficiency.
Co-located with MRO Middle East, AIME 2015 is a must attend event delivering the latest innovations in aircraft interiors.
Top News Stories
HMG Aerospace’s IFEC Pavilion to showcase innovations in Dubai As passenger experience, and in particular, inflight entertainment and connectivity gain increasing importance in the global aircraft interiors arena, Aircraft Interiors Middle...
- RT @RunwayGirl: Virgin Atlantic to offer both inflight connectivity & IFE from @Panasonic_IFEC on 787s + free #SkyHighSelfies via FB #PaxEx — 1 hour 13 min ago
- RT @RunwayGirl: B/E has won its largest ever award - $400m to provide B/C seats on major airline's new A350s & its retrofit 777s. #PaxEx — 23 hours 47 min ago
- Who's at #NBAA? Stop by and say 'hi' - we're on stand 1643 — 1 day 19 hours ago
Meet the Team
- Orlando,FL | United States
- When: 21 - 23 October 2014
- Exhibiting: 1643
- Make an appointment