Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) is being held on February 2-3 2015
This two day exhibition and conference provides the ideal platform for interiors suppliers, providers and buyers to network and establish new relationships in the Middle East. Middle East operators and passengers are seeking the ultimate in aircraft refinement, connectivity and efficiency.
Co-located with MRO Middle East, AIME 2015 is a must attend event delivering the latest innovations in aircraft interiors.
Top News Stories
HMG Aerospace’s IFEC Pavilion to showcase innovations in Dubai As passenger experience, and in particular, inflight entertainment and connectivity gain increasing importance in the global aircraft interiors arena, Aircraft Interiors Middle...
- RT @Flightglobal: Latest: PICTURE: Qantas unveils new A330 business seat http://t.co/jzQd0TUmHD — 29 min 29 sec ago
- Our stand 1643 is all set up for tomorrow #NBAA Looking forward to seeing you all http://t.co/dyGvm6rjXT — 21 hours 54 min ago
- HMG Aerospace’s #IFEC Pavilion to showcase innovations at #AIME2015 @inflightmag #paxex http://t.co/b0kHGtD3j6 — 1 day 21 hours ago
Meet the Team
- Orlando,FL | United States
- When: 21 - 23 October 2014
- Exhibiting: 1643
- Make an appointment