Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) is being held on February 2-3 2015
This two day exhibition and conference provides the ideal platform for interiors suppliers, providers and buyers to network and establish new relationships in the Middle East. Middle East operators and passengers are seeking the ultimate in aircraft refinement, connectivity and efficiency.
Co-located with MRO Middle East, AIME 2015 is a must attend event delivering the latest innovations in aircraft interiors.
Top News Stories
Sixth edition of show will build on the success of previous years Following the success of the co-located shows Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) and MRO Middle East, the two will return next year on 2-3 February 2015 at the Dubai World Trade...
- RT @RunwayGirl: CNN: airlines are phasing out seat-back IFE http://t.co/JkkALymRZy Emirates & Delta disagree http://t.co/2TWa3U2Jg3 #PaxEx — 3 days 14 hours ago
- RT @RunwayGirl: Female business travelers find more accommodating world http://t.co/FzegyKGk0W via @USATODAY #PaxEx h/t @jetcitystar — 1 week 14 hours ago
- RT @RunwayGirl: Aircraft cabin data divers seek to understand passenger experience http://t.co/Aw6nDiz77a #AvGeek #PaxEx — 1 week 6 days ago
Meet the Team
- Orlando,FL | United States
- When: 21 - 23 October 2014
- Exhibiting: 1643
- Make an appointment