Book Your Stand
Interested in Exhibiting at AIME 2022? Then view what new packages are available here.
Make the most of your investment with a range of sponsorship opportunities at next year's event.
AIME 2022 is the must attend event for all companies operating in the aircraft interiors, MRO, and related industries.
TWO LEADING EVENTS IN ONE
AIME 2022 will bring together leading airlines and industry to explore the latest advancements in seating, flooring, cabin lighting, passenger experience and more.
AIME co-locates with MRO Middle East, the region’s leading exhibition for commercial aviation maintenance.
New for 2022
- Aircraft Interiors Connect - giving you access to connect and book meetings with registered visitors and exhibitors.
- The Onboard Experience Hub - Panel discussions, debates, interviews and case studies.
TAKE PART IN AIME 2022
- Meet a host of multinational Airline visitors
- Network with influential high-level attendees
- Access decision-makers through the AIME 2022 Airline Buyers Programme
- Enjoy a pre-arrange programme of meetings through our AIME 2022 Hosted Buyers Programme
- Browse products and solutions from over a multitude of aircraft interior exhibitors
- Gain from exposure to co-located event: MRO Middle East
LATEST TWEETS AND NEWS
- Thrilled to see the #aviation industry reconnect live and in-person at MRO Middle East 2021, DWTC. Don't miss today… https://t.co/sKbuKoCqLX
- RT @flydocs: Hello from #Dubai! Andy, VP Global Business Development at #flydocs, is here at the #MRO Middle East 2021 and he’s… https://t.co/pXlUcDqoIc
- RT @diehlaviation: Premiere at MRO Middle East 2021: Our Touchless Hand Sanitizer - integrable into any area of the base cabin constru… https://t.co/SeD0FBZ2Ih
- RT @AvWeekEvents: Highlights from the opening day of MRO Middle East 2021, final day! #MROME #AvWeekEvents https://t.co/BJNpFzA0GP
- A brilliant day 1 at MRO Middle East! it was great to see the industry come together and reconnect in a safe enviro… https://t.co/LMcKC4xkOH
- RT @STSAviation: STS Component Solutions' team members, including Bon Marcelo, are on the ground in #Dubai for #MROME. If you / you… https://t.co/3aAKOdF9hq