Post Show Report
Review the latest product launches, industry announcements and key stats from the Event.
View photos and video interviews with Airline Buyers, Exhibitors and Speakers from AIME 2020.
Interested in Exhibiting at AIME 2021? then view what new packages are available here.
TWO LEADING EVENTS IN ONE
AIME 2021 brings together leading airlines and industry to explore the latest advancements in seating, flooring, cabin lighting, passenger experience and more.
AIME co-locates with MRO Middle East, the region’s leading exhibition for commercial aviation maintenance.
New for 2021
- Aircraft Interiors Connect - giving you access to connect and book meetings with registered visitors and exhibitors.
- Airline Lead Roundtable Sessions - Addressing the latest challenges and opportunities in the current market.
- AIME Awards - Recognizing pioneering individuals and companies in the Middle East
TAKE PART IN AIME 2021
- Meet over 500 Airline visitors
- Network with more than 5,000 high-level attendees
- Access decision-makers through the AIME 2021 Airline Buyers Programme
- Enjoy a pre-arrange programme of meetings through our AIME 2020 Hosted Buyers Programme
- Browse products and solutions from over 330 exhibitors
- Gain from exposure to co-located event: MRO Middle East
LATEST TWEETS AND NEWS
- RT @skyteam: Your safety is our priority. We have teamed up with @traveloneworld and @staralliance to highlight the current heal… https://t.co/pvLUrhGOeX
- RT @IATA: 🍃 Cabin air passing through HEPA filters is clean from bacteria & viruses, and air is renewed every 2-3 minutes as… https://t.co/OwY3M1v2pk
- Learn about 17 innovative ideas that are set to reduce the chance of spreading #COVID19 and boost #airline passenge… https://t.co/Yahw75Cg0b
- @BlueboxAviation @RetailinMotion Good luck with your new partnership! Game changer for in-flight shopping👌
- @AIMAltitude @theAPEXassoc Great concept! We can totally see this being used onboard airlines in the near future.
- A new ‘smart pipe’ technology that provides fast & secure inflight broadband connectivity has been developed by… https://t.co/9FokNNqpYp