Book Your Stand
Interested in Exhibiting at AIME 2022? Then view what new packages are available here.
Make the most of your investment with a range of sponsorship opportunities at next year's event.
AIME 2022 is the must attend event for all companies operating in the aircraft interiors, MRO, and related industries.
TWO LEADING EVENTS IN ONE
AIME 2022 will bring together leading airlines and industry to explore the latest advancements in seating, flooring, cabin lighting, passenger experience and more.
AIME co-locates with MRO Middle East, the region’s leading exhibition for commercial aviation maintenance.
New for 2022
- Aircraft Interiors Connect - giving you access to connect and book meetings with registered visitors and exhibitors.
- The Onboard Experience Hub - Panel discussions, debates, interviews and case studies.
TAKE PART IN AIME 2022
- Meet a host of multinational Airline visitors
- Network with influential high-level attendees
- Access decision-makers through the AIME 2022 Airline Buyers Programme
- Enjoy a pre-arrange programme of meetings through our AIME 2022 Hosted Buyers Programme
- Browse products and solutions from over a multitude of aircraft interior exhibitors
- Gain from exposure to co-located event: MRO Middle East
LATEST TWEETS AND NEWS
- 🎉Today we are celebrating some of the invaluable work women have done to advance the #aerospace industry. In partic… https://t.co/ZWPdUI7FIr
- RT @kurtybot: I'm super disappointed in how *near sighted* @ThisIsSethsBlog is about NFTs. Seth, what do you actually know about… https://t.co/v3838rqSxs
- Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME) & MRO Middle East exhibition will return in June 2021 with strict health and… https://t.co/4BxR8OT5Ls
- After very careful consideration & taking into account international travel restrictions, COVID-19 developments and… https://t.co/6He4qkDid0
- Researchers at @Airbus are exploring new disinfection methods to assess if they result in a cleaner & safer… https://t.co/1MAfwyvUMG
- India-based airline, @airvistara, has upgraded the map application in its #IFE system with Arc, @PanasonicAero's ne… https://t.co/A51uB9Di5C