Book Your Stand
Interested in Exhibiting at AIME 2021? Then view what new packages are available here.
Make the most of your investment with a range of sponsorship opportunities at this year's event.
AIME 2021 is the must attend event for all companies operating in the aircraft interiors, MRO, and related industries.
TWO LEADING EVENTS IN ONE
AIME 2021 brings together leading airlines and industry to explore the latest advancements in seating, flooring, cabin lighting, passenger experience and more.
AIME co-locates with MRO Middle East, the region’s leading exhibition for commercial aviation maintenance.
New for 2021
- Aircraft Interiors Connect - giving you access to connect and book meetings with registered visitors and exhibitors.
- The Onboard Experience Hub - Panel discussions, debates, interviews and case studies.
TAKE PART IN AIME 2021
- Meet a host of multinational Airline visitors
- Network with influential high-level attendees
- Access decision-makers through the AIME 2021 Airline Buyers Programme
- Enjoy a pre-arrange programme of meetings through our AIME 2021 Hosted Buyers Programme
- Browse products and solutions from over a multitude of aircraft interior exhibitors
- Gain from exposure to co-located event: MRO Middle East
LATEST TWEETS AND NEWS
- After very careful consideration & taking into account international travel restrictions, COVID-19 developments and… https://t.co/6He4qkDid0
- Researchers at @Airbus are exploring new disinfection methods to assess if they result in a cleaner & safer… https://t.co/1MAfwyvUMG
- India-based airline, @airvistara, has upgraded the map application in its #IFE system with Arc, @PanasonicAero's ne… https://t.co/A51uB9Di5C
- .@Airline_ratings, the world’s only safety, product, and COVID-19 rating agency has named its Top Twenty airlines f… https://t.co/7bQb0D1sqo
- This week, @JetBlue revealed the new look of their A220-300 and it's packed with all the products we love from the… https://t.co/o7uTRiPMAw
- Today, @emirates deployed their latest flagship @Airbus #A380 aircraft to London Heathrow. The revamped aircraft f… https://t.co/SF0cG8IoqR