The health and safety of our exhibitors, attendees, and staff is our top priority. We are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are working to ensure all appropriate health and safety measures are in place. Aircraft Interiors Middle East is still being planned as scheduled for 15 - 16 June 2021.
The Aircraft Interiors Middle East team are continuing to act in accordance with recommendations from the local and federal government officials.
Please consider the following when onsite at the venue:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue.
- Throw away any used tissues immediately and then wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, which will be onsite at our meetings for your use.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever or cough.
- If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your healthcare provider.
For any question or concerns, please contact us on +971 4 603 3300 or email email@example.com