- 4,000+ attendees from 84 countries
- 366 airline decision makers from 54 airline operators
- 10 low-cost carriers from the MEASA region attended
- 9 out of the top 10 Middle Eastern airlines attended
- 1,000+ new connections 1,984 meetings arranged via the app.
- 94% attendees tell us they achieved their business goals
Display your products, present new and proven technologies, join a host of free conferences all in two days.
We arranged 153 meetings for our exhibitors with 43 Airline and lessor buyers during the show in 2022.
Where business happens
366 decision makers from 54 Airline operators visited in 2022 looking for contacts, products, and suppliers.
What's new for 2023
- Advisory Board and speaker Q&A *New - Ask your burning questions directly to the experts during this live Q&A session.
- The Onboard Hub *New - The place to display your pace-setting products and innovations in IFE and PaxEx.
- Cabin innovations *New - Pitch your visionary future cabin ideas to our attendees from the AIME stage.
Hosted Buyers programme
- Airline Hosted Buyers programme - We pre-arrange meetings for exhibitors with key purchasers from airlines and lessors. Meetings take place on your stand, allowing you to demonstrate products and services effectively.
- Airline Hosted Buyer dinner *New - This sponsored event will be scheduled into the hosted buyer agenda giving sponsors the chance to create relationships with key buyers in a luxury social setting.
- Airline Buyers lounge - This onsite lounge is a great place to network with senior management from airlines.
To find out how you can exhibit please contact us.