- 6,380+ attendees
- 97 countries represented
- 561 airline decision makers from 100 airline operators
- 3,750 connections 1,984 meetings arranged via the app
- 95% attendees tell us they achieved their business goals
AIME returns in 2024 with a host of successful programmes and features that put networking at the top of the agenda.
We arranged 328 meetings for our exhibitors with 49 Airline and lessor buyers during the show in 2023.
Where business happens
561 decision makers from 100 Airline operators visited in 2023 looking for contacts, products, and suppliers.
- Airline Hosted Buyers programme - We pre-arrange meetings with key purchasers from airlines and lessors on your stand so you can demonstrate your products
- Airline Buyers lounge - This onsite lounge is a great place to network with senior management from airlines.
- Conference - The conference brings global leaders and regional experts together to discuss key themes in the industry.
- The Onboard Hub - The place to display your pace-setting products and innovations in IFE and PaxEx.
DEALS SIGNED DURING THE SHOW
- Spirit AeroSystems signs agreement with Joramco for repair services
- Saudia Aerospace Engineering Industries and Lufthansa
- Technik Middle East sign agreement for aircraft component services
- Kuehne+Nagel announced that it has signed a three-year logistics service contract with GMR Aero Technic
- Joramco announced a new maintenance deal with Emirates
- ST Engineering announced that its commercial aerospace business has entered a (LOI) with Vaayu Group for the expandable cabin lavatory solution, named ACCESS