- Cabin Interiors
- Cabin management systems *New
- Cabin technologies
- Cleaning and sanitisation *New
- Galley equipment
- Heat coating/brazing
- Inflight entertainment & connectivity
- Leasing/Financial services
NEW CHALLENGES AND CURRENT TRENDS
AIME 2023 will provide a much wider scope than it did two years ago as airlines, suppliers, regulators seek to avoid or minimise the impact of any future pandemics whilst also working towards a connected, comfortable, and ecologically friendly travel experience.
With a wide range of products on display and two days of conference content, Aircraft Interiors Middle East is the place to discover more about new challenges such as reliable sanitisation methods or how to maintain and store cabin interiors in the event of grounding, whilst also exploring new and current trends such as the move towards premium economy and connectivity as a major passenger expectation.
ENHANCED FEATURES FOR 2023
- Airline Advisory Board - Experts from Emirates Airways, Etihad Airways, Oman Air and Gulf Air highlight the biggest challenges and opportunities in 2023.
- Networking App - Connect with clients, suppliers and industry colleagues through our matchmaking app.
- Free conference sessions - Providing insights on technologies supporting current market changes.
- VIP Airline Programme - An expanded networking programme for Airline attendees.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE:
Attend AIME to meet interiors suppliers and providers of the following:
- Safety/Emergency equipment
- Supply chain/Logistics
- Touchless technology *New
- Trade Associations & Organisations
- VIP Interiors